The AquaGrow “Pro” Systems are the First Plug n’ Grow Aquaponic Kits Capable of Cultivating Both Vegetative & Reproductive (Blooming) Crops Using Patented Organic & Carbonate Supplements Specially Formulated to Optimize the Aquaponic Environment as well as Minimize Required Maintenance/Observation.
The AquaGrow Kits Represent the Next Step in Sustainable Agriculture Development Providing Growers with a Significant Level of Control Over the System’s Environment without Sacrificing Any of the Advantages Commonly Associated with Aquaponic Production.
Developed Primarily for Educational Use & Scaled to Fits the Needs of a Variety of Classroom Settings the Pro System Series Provides Students & Teachers alike with a Unique Hands-On Experience that’s Highly Engaging, Easy to Comprehend/Execute & Most Importantly Safe.
Above is a comparison b/t the Final (Left) & Original (Right) EPIC AquaGrow "Pro" Aquaponic System Prototypes. The addition of the Grow Tray was critical to the production of multiple capacities including the (2' x 4')(Above) | (4' x 4') | (4' x 8') Models
AquaGrow "Pro" Applications
a) Small-Scale Commercial Cultivation
Organic Grocery Stores |
Legal/Medical Cannabis |
Fine Restaurants |
Farm to Table |
Farmers Markets |
Schools & Classes, All Ages |
Use to Study Natural Sciences |
Therapeutic Mental Rehabilitation | Sustainable Cultivation |
c) Large Personal Garden
Natural & Healthy Cooking |
Most Sustainable Gardening Method |
Ideal Crop Cultivation |
University Studies |
Agricultural Development |
d) Aquaponics Research
Ideal System for 3rd World Use |
Naturally Self-Automated |
Easy + Affordable Cultivation |
Grows Most Any Crop Universally |
e) (3rd) World Food Source
SPECIFICATIONS & MODELS
Above is a Schematic of the (2' x 4') AquaGrow 'Pro' Aquaponic System. The Fish Tank & Bio-Reactor are Efficiently Implemented Under the Grow Tray Optimizing the System's Footprint & Minimizing Algae Growth.
MODEL & GROW AREA
FISH TANK CAPACITY (Gal)
BIO-REACTOR CAPACITY (Gal)
TOTAL POWER (Watts)
(2' x 4')
(4' x 4')
(4' x 8')
4 - 8
8 - 16
16 - 32
1 - 3
2 - 6
3 - 12
To the Left is a Comparison of the (3) AquaGrow “Pro” Aquaponic System Models as Viewed from Directly Above.
Each System’s Footprint is Equal to the Area of the Grow Tray with the Remaining System Components Efficiently Implemented
Underneath the Grow Tray. In Addition to Optimizing Space Usage the Tray also Shades the Fish Tank & Bio-Reactor from the Sun Minimizing the Growth of Algae & Other Microorganisms that Use Photosynthesis.
1) AquaGrow “Pro” Aquaponic System
2) AquaGrow Aquaponics Supplements
- Includes Patented Organic Bloom Booster (BB) +
Carbonate Booster (CB)
- (BB) Adds Limited Nutrients for Blooming +
Trace Minerals, Vitamins, Hormones & Amino Acids +
Increases Bioavailability & Uptake
- (CB) Buffers pH + Optimizes Nitrification Maintaining
Parameters Long Term + Adds Additional Limited
Macro & Micro Nutrients
3) AquaGrow Aquaponics Troubleshooting
& Cultivation Guide
4) Complete Aquaponic Water Quality
- Use to Verify Aquaponic Parameters & Solve
- Measure pH | Alkalinity | Hardness | Ca | Mg |
NH3/NH4 | NO2 | NO3 | PO4 | K
Above are the AquaGrow Aquaponic Supplements Included with Every System:
- Bloom Booster (BB)
- Carbonate Booster (CB)
Left are Some Examples of the Water Quality Tests Included with Every Kit
To the Right is an Example of an Early AquaGrow 'Pro' Prototype
Above is an Example of How Magnetic Components are Implemented into the System. Being Attached is a Bio-Wall Mount.
6) Unique (3-Stage) Bio-Reactor with
Clarifier + Filter Combo
(3-STAGES) - CLARIFIER | BIO-MEDIA | BIO-FIBER
CLARIFIER: Efficiently Captures Larger Debris & Drains in a Manner that Removes Waste Efficiently Maximizing
Water Conservation. “Sludge” can be Used as an
Organic Fertilizer in Traditional Gardening.
BIO-MEDIA FILTER: Optimizes the Nitrification Process
that Converts Fish Waste to Nutrients.
BIO-FIBER FILTER: Removes Smaller Waste Particles that
the Clarifier can't Capture.
REMOVABLE BIO-WALLS – Specially Fabricated Panels
Slide Smoothly into the Bio-Reactor Forcing the Solution
to Flow in a Pattern that Optimizes Conversion of Fish
Waste to Nutrients as well as Separates the (3) Stages.
Automatic Float Valve Connected to Reverse Osmosis Filter
Filter + Hose
UNIQUE PATENTED FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
1) Research Used to Develop All Our
- Dedicated Aquaponic Research Station at Tanque
Verde Highschool (Completion - Jan. 2022).
- Unique “Pro” System Designs & Functions are
Based on (>5-Yrs) of Aquaponic R&D.
- R&D will Always be Our Primary Method of
- Expands Our Understanding of Complex
- Give Aquaponics Potential to Replace Less
Sustainable Grow Methods.
- Can be Used to Improve Food Security &
Reduce Pollution Globally
2) All Inclusive System Kit with Enhanced
- (1st) Complete “Plug n Grow” Aquaponic Setup Capable of
Cultivating Blooming & Vegetative Crops
- Long-Term Regulation of Aquaponic Environment Minimizes
Maintenance/Observation Up to (50%)
- Can be Used to Teach a Variety of Educational Topics in Addition
to Sustainable Agriculture
3) Water-Proof Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- Replaces Traditional Nuts, Bolts & Seals Holding Removable
Aquaponic Components in Place.
- Greatly Simplifies System Setup + Maintenance
- Produces a Leak-Free, Safe & Durable Design
- Removable Parts can be Easily & Cheaply Replaced
4) Automatic Float Valve Assembly
- Automatically Maintains an Ideal Water Level within
the System Over Time.
- When in Use the System Never Needs to be
Watered Manually & can be Left Unobserved.
- Can be Connected Directly to Any Garden Hose
Outlets as well as a Variety of Popular Water
5) Drip-Based Grow Method
- Rigorous Patented Filtration Process
- Enables Use of a Drip Manifold which is Optimal
for Cultivating a Greater Variety of Crops.
(Tomatoes, Peppers, Cucumbers, Melons, Squash, Eggplant, Peas/Beans, ect)
Above Solution is Pumped from the Bio-Reactor to Both the Fish Tank & Grow Tray and can be Easily Adjusted to Manipulate Flow Rates
7) Compatible w/ Many Popular
- Water Filters | Water Coolers/Heaters | Grow
Lights | Water Quality Control Instruments
(pH/Nutrient Injection) | Other Systems/Gardens Grow Tents
8) Self-Correcting Irrigation Design
- Solution Flows to the Grow Tray & Fish Tank
- Enables Simple Manipulation of Flow Rates between
Grow Tray & Fish Tank
- Designed to Redirect Flow Automatically Preventing
Overflow (e.g. Clogs | Power Outage)
9) Mobile Grow Tray
- Grow Tray Stand Includes Heavy Duty (4”D)
- Makes it Easy to Move Around & Access System